Please check out this taped interview Kimberly Palm had with with Carolyn Dowd Higgnes on her Podcast, “Your Working Life”. Kimberly discusses stress and her book, “Conquering Stress: The REAL Fountain of Youth”.
Listen to host Mark Alyn interview bestselling author and stress expert, Kimberly Palm, about stress and how we can conquer stress in our lives. Kimberly Palm shares some tips for what we need to know to reduce stress in our life. Mark and Kimberly talk about the fountain of youth and getting older as well as an in-depth discussion about stress and how that affects our daily lives. They also talk about what our life’s purpose is. Kimberly’s bestselling book launched in January 2016 is “Conquering Stress: The Real Fountain of Youth” You can find out more about Kimberly Palm at http://kimpalm.com
Listen to the Replay of Kimberly Palm’s Interview with Dr. Fred Valdes, M.D. on Dr. Fred Says
If you missed this interview from January 16th, 2016, you can listen to the replay. Dr. Fred Valdes, M.D. interviewed Kimberly Palm, on his podcast about stress, what it does to the body and what are some things you can do to manage stress. Enjoy the replay here.
Conquering Stress Interview With Aaron & Mia on ABC Morning Show
Listen to the recording of an interview about the Book Conquering Stress: The REAL Fountain of Youth with Aaron and Mia on the Morning Show on KMET 1490 AM in So. California recorded from live interview on 4/5/2016. Aaron and Mia interview Kimberly about the book and about stress and Kimberly shares some tips with listeners to start conquering stress. a replay of the show.
Turn up the volume and listen to our interview with Kimberly Palm Author of "Conquering Stress – The Real Fountain of Youth" Available for purchase on Amazon http://amzn.to/1quMvtILIKE on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheRealFountainofYouthFor the latest News, Talk and Sports LIKE us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kmet1490am
Posted by KMET on Wednesday, April 6, 2016
One of my favorite quotes ever written was a quote by president Abraham Lincoln, “Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be”. Unfortunately, the reality is most people are choosing to be unhappy and or don’t understand that it is 100% up to them to create their own happiness. That’s right, it’s not up to your spouse, girlfriend, jewelry, Porsche, Mansion and etc. to make you happy. You have to choose to be happy by making positive and good choices, doing some work on yourself and removing all of the blocks and limits that are preventing you from being happy in the first place.
I have found in my many years of coaching that there are some people who will never be happy and it’s all their choice to be that way. I also noticed many people suffering from “If only…” syndrome. That means they walk around saying and thinking, “If I only I had ______, I will be happy”. The truth is that happiness is right in front of you. All you have to do is recognize it and reach out and give it to yourself like a present. It starts with you understanding that it is not up to other people to make you happy. You will never have long term happiness from acquiring material possessions. They will give you a temporary high or happiness, but that will melt away like a popsicle in the sunshine. It is all temporary. So you may be wondering what will give you life long happiness or even daily happiness. Here is some information on creating your own little happiness bubble that you can live in daily. This information is taken right out of my book, “Conquering Stress – The REAL Fountain of Youth” , that is available now on Amazon and through other booksellers in the U.S. and worldwide.
I recently took a poll on happiness, on my social media accounts to see what my thousands of friends do to have happiness. Here are some of the things they said:
- Good health
- Spending time with family
- Singing and listening to music
- Playing fun games
- Laughing and watching shows that make you laugh
- Making other people smile or laugh
- Spending time in the outdoors
- Volunteering, helping people or doing service for others (seniors, youth, poor and etc)
- Living your purpose
- Spending time with pets or animals
- Playing sports
- Doing crafts
- Playing musical instruments
- Building things
- Knitting, sewing, crocheting
- Bird watching
- Gardening – Flowers or produce
- Reading books, magazines or blogs
- Going to church or synagogue
- Time with friends
- Meeting new friends
- Visiting museums
- Watching butterflies and dragonflies
- Collecting fairy statues
- Spending time around water (ocean, lake, waterfall)
- Looking at antique or classic cars, trucks, motorcycles
These are just a sample of some of the many answers I received when I did my poll on happiness. I am sure you get the idea by now. Happiness comes not only from things but experiences, memories and even spirituality. Happiness comes from going deep within yourself and getting in touch with your higher self, guides and angels. Happiness especially comes with connecting yourself with God and the Universe and seeing your connection to everyone and everything. If you are someone who is regularly saying, “If only”, think very deeply about what I just said. Ask yourself and your higher self the question, “What do I need to do every day to be happy?” Then, go within yourself, using meditation, quiet time, prayer and reflection and listen to the answers that come up. Take a paper and write the answers down and start doing what makes you happy every day. You have all the answers within yourself. If you are unhappy right now, here is a new daily mantra for you:
“I am creating my happiness today and every day.”
Say this mantra every day of the week, as many times a day as possible, until you see a shift to happiness in your life. Then, start making a conscious choice to be happy. No other person will ever make you happy; only you can do that. If you are still wrestling with unhappiness, maybe you need to lower your expectations and work on removing upper limits and blocks that you have created for yourself. Just saying!
Things We Do That Lower or Raise Our Vibration
by: Kimberly Palm
Originally Posted in OM Times Writers Community
You and everything on the earth, including the earth itself are made of energy, according to the science of quantum physics. The earth vibrates at 528 MHz, the vibration of peace and love. John Lennon recorded his song, “Imagine” in 528 MHz for this reason. Humans who vibrate at 500 and over are vibrating at Love and above. When we vibrate below 500 it is because of negative thoughts, fear and negative behavior. You can also vibrate below 500 when you are exposing yourself to the things I mention below. Low energy vibration causes sickness in the body, mind and spirit. In fact, illness shows up in the energy body first before it shows up in the physical body. There are many types of bio-energy scans and energy testing modalities that can detect energy changes or hot spots that represent illness or where illness is going to show up soon, if changes are not made. In order to be healthy and happy you need to take steps to eliminate and protect yourself from things, people and events that lower your vibration. You also have to do things that raise your vibration.
Today I am going to give you some examples of the many things that can lower your vibration and the things that can raise your vibration and some tips to go along with this, so you can be healthier and happier.
The things that lower your vibration and what you can do about it:
- Negative energy vampire people; these are people who are friends, relatives, co-workers, bosses and etc., who are always grumpy, negative, complaining and bring you down. Try to eliminate all of these people out of your life. Learn energy protection tools to protect against the negative people who you cannot get out of your life.
- Watching violent sports like boxing or MMA – We know you love this stuff, but every time you watch it, you are lowering your vibration. So you need to choose what is more important, a healthy body/mind/spirit or watching violent sports. I know which one I would choose and it doesn’t involve guys beating on each other.
- Watching violent crime based T.V. shows and movies or horror with blood and gore and violent scenes.
- Electro Magnetic Frequencies EMF’s from cell phones, computers, electronic devices, T.V.’s and other sources. (a.k.a. Electro-smog). Minimize your exposure to these.
- Radiation from cell phones, computers, Fukushima Power plant disaster and other things. Buy protection devices or take an iodine supplement. Check with your physician first before starting an iodine supplement so they can tell you how much to take and what brand.
- Stress and negative thoughts and beliefs – There are thousands of different types of stress, which is why I created the P.E.A.C.E. Stress Management System®, however the worse type of stress is negative thoughts and beliefs. All negative thoughts and beliefs vibrate at a low energy frequency which cause illness in the body and are also stored in your cellular memory. Negative thinking also releases cortisol stress hormone into your body. You must learn to manage stress and reprogram your thoughts from negative to positive.
- Negative speech – Whenever you judge, criticize or say anything negative to or about anyone, you are lowering your vibration.
- Arguing, fighting and negative speech – Every time you argue or fight with someone, your vibration is lowered. Watching others argue and fight also lowers vibration. Get relationship counseling if this is a problem.
- Holding onto grudges or unforgiveness – Not only does this lower your vibration but it negatively impacts your heart, breast, lungs and circulatory system.
- Eating a bad diet. Some of the many foods that lower your vibration and make you sick include: Highly processed foods, fast foods, deep fried foods, hydrogenated fats, foods containing processed white sugars (cookies, candy, ice cream), GMOs, eating gluten when you are gluten intolerant or have Celiac disease, soy that is GMO and has not been fermented, foods that contain chemicals and preservatives like MSG and others.
- Exposure to chemicals and toxins in our food, soda, water, the environment, house cleaning chemicals, pesticides, and much more. Limit your exposure to chemicals and toxins and do a regular de-tox on your body to get rid of them.
- Smoking or taking drugs. My own mother died from pancreatic cancer caused 100% by smoking.
- Drinking too much alcohol. We all know a glass of red wine is good for you, but drinking too much alcohol make you sick and suck out your energy.
What you can do to raise your vibration:
- Practice giving and receiving love, kindness, compassion and forgiveness daily. Make sure to give these things to yourself as well.
- Eat a healthy, anti-inflammatory diet that consists of mostly vegetables and fruits, healthy grains and proteins.
- Practice Meditation daily – I have been meditating for 13 years and it helped me so much that 6 years ago I went back to college and became certified to teach meditation.
- Do some type of yoga, Qi-gong or tai chi as much as possible
- Spirituality and prayer – Prayer will always raise your vibration and also being spiritual, which has nothing to do with religion. They are two separate things.
- Exercise daily
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night. This is your battery recharger. Lack of sleep = lack of energy
- Watch uplifting or educational TV. shows, videos and movies
- Watch or listen to comedy. Remember the saying “Laughter is the best medicine”?
- Only hang out with like-minded, positive, uplifting, supportive and loving people.
- Use energy protection exercises every day and if you don’t know how to do these, you can google “energy protection” or hire someone like me who is an expert and can teach you.
- Use energy protection devices every day that you can place on or near your computer and on your cell phone and other places to protect your energy field. These devices make you stronger when you use them. You can energy test them to prove they work for you.
- Do regular Reiki or Chakra Balancing sessions
- Practice Earthing – this is when you walk outside and stand or walk with your bare feet on the grass or sand or put your back up against a tree.
- Spend time in nature – In Japan they practice a thing called “Forest bathing” where you walk through the forest and take in all the smells, sights and sounds.
- Take classes and seminars in metaphysics, spirituality or any type of education that expands your mind and spirit.
- Spend time around pets or animals because they vibrate at the frequency of 100% unconditional love.
- Use essential oils – Some of the ones that I like are Valor by Young Living Essential Oils and Frankincense oil which vibrate at a very high frequency. If you Google “Essential Oils for raising your vibration”, you will find many of them to try out.
- Helping mankind or doing service – Every time we help someone or serve the greater good, we are raising our vibration.
- Positive thinking, positive beliefs and positive feelings along with reciting positive mantras.
- Last but not least, make sure that you regularly clear your energy at least once a week. You can learn how to do it yourself, or hire someone like me to do it for you. All it takes is a few minutes to clear your energy and open you up for receiving the good.
There are more things I could cover but they would probably fill a book instead of a blog article. I highly recommend you Google “Quantum Physics” and read any books or information you can on the subject as well as sign up for some workshops and classes. That is how I learned the information for this blog. The scientists who have the best information on Quantum Physics include, Albert Einstein, Nicola Tesla, Greg Braden and Dr. Amit Goswami. If you have found this article helpful, I encourage you to pass it along to anyone you known who could benefit. If you need help implanting anything in this article or have any questions about what you read, please feel free to contact me through my website http://healyourmindbody.com
Kimberly Palm, is a Certified Energy Healer, Stress Management Coach, Medical intuitive, Health & Life Coach and Certified Meditation Instructor. She works with people all over the world via private & group coaching, seminars, workshops & more. You can connect with Kimberly through her websitehttp://healyourmindbody.com, twitter page https://twitter.com/BodyMindHealing and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BodyMindHealingLLC